At Air Right Technologies, we are committed to helping improve the quality and energy efficiency of your business. More and more businesses are realizing the benefits of going geothermal. If you’re debating making the change, call us at (269) 469-5500 to learn more!
Going geothermal offers you the ability to save more money in energy and operational costs, it’s a long term investment worth considering!
Geothermal heating and cooling systems provide space conditioning – heating, cooling, and humidity control. Geothermal systems work by moving heat instead of by converting chemical energy to heat like a furnace would. Every geothermal system has three major parts: a geothermal heat pump to move heat between the building and the fluid in the earth connection, and earth connection for transferring heat between its fluid and the earth, and a distribution subsystem for delivering heat or cool air to the building.
Benefits of Going Geothermal
- Increased comfort and superior air quality
- Significant reductions in operating costs
- Considerable reductions in energy usage and carbon emissions
- Over a 50% increase in the life-cycle of equipment
- No cooling tower required
- Increase in equitable value of your facility
- Easier to control
- Ability to leverage federal, state, and utility incentives
- Reduced peaking loads on your facility
We're Here To Help!
10168 US Hwy 12
New Buffalo, MI 49117
M-F: 8:30am – 5pm